Mike’s Electric has been the choice of thousands of residential customers for their electrical needs since 1959.
Why are we so successful? We help homeowners that are seeking solutions to enhance lifestyle choices or are just looking to return an electrical service to proper operation.
We provide accurate, yet flexible, estimates. Our electricians are efficient, friendly and highly skilled. Our work is always completed in a clean and professional manner.
Electrical Repair Services
Electrical Improvements You May Want
• Electric vehicle charging station installations
• Panel changes, circuit additions, and modifications
• Lighting projects- indoor and outdoor
• Remodeling projects – all types – large to small
• Whole house surge protectors
• Standby emergency generator systems
• Chandelier/ lighting fixture installation or replacement
• Installation of electrical circuits for new appliances
• Home sales – repairs off inspection reports
• Sump pump connections
• Flood light, motion sensor, and photocell installations
• Furnace and air conditioning wiring
• Elimination of knob and tube wiring
• Electric heater sales and installation
• Hot tub wiring
• Holiday lighting receptacles
• Pond and water feature wiring
• Pool electrical connections
• Sauna wiring
• LED lighting
• Undercabinet lighting
• Recessed lighting
1. GFCI installations
Did you know that GFCIs (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) are now required in any outlet that is outside or located near water – like a bathroom or kitchen. Be safe, have us install GFCIs in your bath, kitchen and outdoors.
2. Troubleshooting and repair of failed circuits
Do your circuits trip easily? You might be operating too many rooms on one circuit. You might want to consider replacing some of your existing circuits.
Want to purchase a 2nd refrigerator or Freezer? You may want to consider splitting some of your existing circuits or adding additional ones.
3. Interior and exterior lighting repair
Have a fixture that isn’t working? Faulty fixtures can be potentially hazardous. We’d be happy to check it out and repair appropriately.
4. Bath, attic, and ceiling fan repair or replacement
Bath or attic fan making noise or not working? They might need repair or replacement.
We’d be happy to make sure it's functioning as it should.
5. Electric heater repairs
We repair all baseboard and wall heaters and we can replace them as well.
6. Switch and outlet replacements or additions
Switches or outlets that are not working or loose can be potentially hazardous. We’d be happy to check them out and complete necessary repairs.
7. Panel troubleshooting, repair and clean up
It’s a good idea to have your electrical panel checked every few years. A Mike’s licensed electrician will clean-up the panel and remedy problems before they become critical.
8. Landscape water feature
Outdoor water features can add beauty and tranquility to your life but operating them with extension cords is not safe. Let a licensed electrician install a safe electrical connection to your favorite water feature.
9. Outdoor Lighting
Outdoor lighting provides beauty to your landscape and safety to outside walkways. We’d be happy to assist with installation or repair.
10. Panel grounding
Did you know that your electrical panel needs to be grounded when you make certain changes to your plumbing? Contact us to make sure that your panel is grounded properly for any upgrades or changes you make.
We are only limited by your imagination!
A DBA of Mollenhauer Enterprises, Inc.
CCB # 191094
Lake Oswego Oregon
King City Oregon
Copyright © 2015 Mike's Electric. All Rights Reserved.